Of Websites are not Accessible.
Individuals with accessibility needs.
Increase in lawsuits for ADA noncompliance.
Reach Every Customer
Lets take a look at some statistics about individuals who might have problems navigating your website:
- 19.9 million (8.2%) have difficulty lifting or grasping. This could, for example impact their use of a mouse or keyboard.
- 15.2 million (6.3%) have a cognitive, mental, or emotional impairment.
- 8.1 million (3.3%) have a vision impairment. These people might rely on a screen magnifier or a screen reader, or might have a form of color blindness.
- 7.6 million (3.1%) have a hearing impairment. They might rely on transcripts and / or captions for audio and video media.
There are 38 requirements for your site to be ADA compliant. Does your site meet them all?
Understand your users experience
Different individuals have different needs based on their disability can your website:
- Be navigated by a keyboard
- Be understood with a text reader
- Be understood in black and white
Color contrast causes problems
Did you know your website colors should have a certain level of contrast? Not meeting these levels can cause:
- Text to be missed
- Images to blur together
- Users to leave your website
What We Do
Unlike most ADA Website companies we do more than just audit your website. We don’t just run an automated scan and pass off the results to you. Here at Brokesite we:
- Manually check your entire website for errors using our 38 point check list.
- Give you an overview of the errors.
- Correct all errors we can find.
- Give recommendations to keep your website accessible.
- Train your website staff on what needs to be checked.